Show your support to the campaign easily:
1) Print the speech-bubble from here
2) Take picture of you holding the paper
3) Add the picture on Facebook and tag Claim Your Voice and OBESSU to the picture
4) See who else did it!
OBESSU’s secretariat sets an example!
Feel free to be creative!
What else can you do for VET?
Are you involved in a student organisation?
- Create your own claims!
What are the biggest issues on Vocational Education and Training in your country? Form your own claim and get your voice heard.
- Campaign, projects, theme days!
Get your organisation to work with VET to raise awareness in your own country, get attention and make it the way you want to
- Take part in decision making processes!
Remind the decision-makers about VET issues.
Are you a VET Student?
- Get involved, You know the best what needs to be done!
VET Students are not as well represented in the decision-making process than they should be. Get involved in your schools student council, or if you don’t have one, contact the student organisation of your country to get help forming one and to get tips on how to get into decision-making processes.
- Go to a VET school!
Still figuring out what you want to do? Check out all the possibilities and get yourself educated at a VET School