Mouvement National Lycéen funded in September 2016 in Bobigny, France.
MNL joined OBESSU as a Candidate Oragnisation in November 2021.
MNL gathers between 500 and 1000 individual members.
The main aims of MNL are:
1. To help and to defend the rights of high school students in France.
2. To carry out political education by showing facts and debating
3. To fight against poverty concerning high school students
4. To represent school students' rights in front of policy-makers
The main topics tackled by MNL are: students rights, solidarity, equality, feminism, ecology
Some of the main activities of MNL are:
- Revolt Camp: it is a summer camp that gathers high school and university students in France
- “Marche pour nos libertés” it is a manifestation against far right movements
- National high school strikes to demand better conditions for students following Covid-19 measures
- Appeal to the Council of State in order to obtain improvements of the examinations of the certificate of superior technician