The Union of High-School Students of North Macedonia has the following aims:
1. To represent all high-school students in North Macedonia;
2. To be a valued stakeholder in issues concerning the education system;
3. To encourage more high-school students to become active in the political and social sphere by fighting for their rights and beliefs;
4. To promote equal access to education and fight injustice and segregation in the education system;
5. To raise high-school democracy, and, thus, equip high-school students with skills to engage in active citizenship;
6. To participate in the creation of new teaching methods and a healthier school environment;
7. To reform the education system in North Macedonia, so it can reach the European levels.